[Michlib-l] How goes RTRM?

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Fri Mar 9 15:36:18 EST 2018

Just checking in, hoping all is going well for March is Reading Month!  A reminder to keep track of your programming numbers around I Got the Rhythm, as well as your outreach. Details and a link to the survey are in the message below. A reminder that this year's programming guide<http://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/LM_2018-RTRM-ProgrammingGuide_609719_7.pdf> is specifically designed around the ECRR 5 practices and laid out for storytimes. There is still some confusion around whether this is school-aged or not; it is aimed at ages 0-5 and their caregivers. For details go to: www.mi.gov/readytoread<http://www.mi.gov/readytoread>.

If your library needs additional copies of the book for outreach, please contact me directly off-list.  If an educator or school contacts you requesting a kit there is a link provided on the website<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668_83061---,00.html> to a form for them to complete.

Thank you,

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan