[Michlib-l] Reference Books!

Elizabeth Appleton eappleton at sjcity.com
Mon Mar 12 15:14:03 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Our library is reorganizing our reference collection and we have the following items available:

- Encyclopedia of Religion vols 1-16
- New Catholic Encyclopedia vols 1-13 15-18
- CQ Researcher from 2000 - 2011
- Encyclopedia of the American Presidency vol. 1-14
- Encyclopedia Judaica for Youth vol. 1-6
- Guide to the Presidency
- The United States Supreme Court vol.1-10
- Michigan S.C.A.O. approved forms vol 2 - 2015 edition
- 2015 MI rules of Court - Key rules State
- 2015 MI rules of Court Federal
- 2015 MI rules of Court State
- 2016 Michigan Rules of Court State
- 2016 MI Rules of Court Federal
- 2016 MI rules of Court Key Rules of State

If you would like any of them please let us know a) which item you would like and b) your RIDES code and we will send them to you promptly.

Thank you!

Elizabeth Appleton

Technical Services Supervisor
St. Joseph Public Library