[Michlib-l] Michigan Activity Pass: Mitten Theater in Plymouth!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 13 09:12:09 EDT 2018

Good Morning,

I am pleased to welcome our newest Michigan Activity Pass partner venue, Mitten Theater in Plymouth https://www.facebook.com/MittenTheater/ which is, per Facebook, "The only theater in metro Detroit where parents have as much fun as their kids!"

Check out a MAP pass to one of their Sunday shows, beginning this Sunday, March 18.

Welcome to the Michigan Activity Pass program, Mike and Mitten Theater!

Sincerely,

Jim F.

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager