[Michlib-l] MeL Database Reviewers

White, Shannon (MDE) WhiteS29 at michigan.gov
Wed Mar 14 10:26:39 EDT 2018

Hello Michigan Library Community!  We are moving along with the process for a returning/new slate of resources to be available beginning October 1, 2018 from the Michigan eLibrary.   Part of this process  includes trials of the resources and we need your  help. If you would like to assist us in reviewing potential resources for MeL, please respond via the SurveyMonkey link below.  If you have any questions, just let me know!  If you already completed this survey we have you on the list already.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TMQR9KK

Thanks so much and please  share with your colleagues!

Shannon White
Library of Michigan
www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan<http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan>
517.373.9489