[Michlib-l] Orion Township Public Library RFP for VoIP System

Eric Hayes ehayes at orionlibrary.org
Fri Mar 16 09:58:03 EDT 2018

Greetings,

Please excuse the cross posting.

The Orion Township Public Library has just released an RFP for a VoIP System. The RFP can be found on our website at:

www.orionlibrary.org/rfp<http://www.orionlibrary.org/rfp>

Please share this RFP with your IT vendor contacts and encourage them to attend our mandatory pre-bid meeting which takes place Monday, March 26 at 10:00am here at the Orion Township Public Library.

The library is located at 825 Joslyn, Lake Orion, MI 48362.

Thank you for your assistance in helping us get out the word.

Eric Hayes
Network & Systems Administrator
Orion Township Public Library
orionlibrary.org