[Michlib-l] PhDs online programs

Linda Lyshol lysholl at branchdistrictlibrary.org
Thu May 3 11:04:17 EDT 2018

Thank you for the information! I think it is hard to do a PhD program
completely online and the ones I looked at in your links are good for 100%
online master's degrees. But, it's got me thinking about other
possibilities.

Linda Lyshol, MLIS, MPA
Library Director, Branch District Library
10 E. Chicago St.,Coldwater MI 49036
http://www.BranchDistrictLibrary.org
517-278-2341, ext. 116 | 517-278-2342 (fax)

“I’ve come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technology:
1) Anything that is in the world when you’re born is normal and ordinary
and just a natural part of the way the world works
2) Anything that’s invented when you’re between 15-35 yrs old is new and
exciting and revolutionary—and you can probably get a career in it
3) Anything invented after you’re 35 yrs old is against the natural order
of things”
~Douglas Adams, *The Salmon of Doubt*