[Michlib-l] Personality program at RLC

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Thu May 3 12:10:19 EDT 2018

Several people spoke to us after our program on Being Orange in a Sea of
Blue at this week's conference in Traverse City about the Real Colors
personality assessment.  Here is the contact information for Bonnie at the
MSU extension office who conducted the workshop at the UPRLC Annual Meeting
last fall, and which we based our program off of:

Zoiay at anr.msu.edu <mailto:Zoiay at anr.msu.edu>

I have let Bonnie know that she might be getting some people contacting her
in the near future.

Thank you all again for attending our program.

Warmest Regards,

Lisa - (the Orange one)

Lisa Waskin, Director

Superior District Library