[Michlib-l] Serving wine in the library

Sheila Bissonnette sbissonnette at pmdl.org
Thu May 3 11:00:15 EDT 2018

Hello Great Library Brain!

We are planning a special kick off event for a fund raising campaign.  One of my board members asked about serving wine? (not selling it, just providing it for free)

I'm hoping someone out there has all the legal details regarding what is involved in doing this?

Any information you can share would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not completely sold on this idea but I thought I would investigate the details.

Thanks so much !

Sheila

-
Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS
Library Director

Cell phone: (989) 878-0450

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

Harrison District Library
105 E. Main Street
P.O. Box 380
Harrison, MI 48625