[Michlib-l] MIX Conference Save the Date & Call for Proposals

Jo Angela Oehrli jooehrli at umich.edu
Mon May 7 12:50:12 EDT 2018

Hello, everyone!

Some of you were involved with the Michigan Instruction Exchange (MIX), an
academic library instruction, low-cost conference, in the past when it was
held at University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, Grand Valley State University,
and Wayne State University.

This year MIX will happen at Mott Community College and it is being led by
a team of librarians from a variety of Flint-area schools.  It has been
GREAT working with this group, and I encourage you to send questions to
Jill Sodt, the Conference Chair.

This year's conference is about making connections.  I think there are many
folks on this listserv that have ideas about making connections both within
college settings and between academic libraries and other types of
libraries/organizations.  I encourage you to save the date of the
conference and to consider submitting a proposal.  Follow the link below
for more information.

It's wonderful to see this conference continue 6 years after the first
MIX.  Past organizers are grateful for the support this year from MI-ALA.
Thank you!

Angie

MIX it up with other librarians at the 2018 Michigan Instruction Exchange.
The 4th biennial conference will be held on Friday, August 17, 2018 at the
Mott Community College Library. More information will be posted shortly but
the call for proposals is now open!! Find the CFP on the MiALA website here
<https://www.memberleap.com/members/form.php?orgcode=MALA&fid=2685635>.

Let's talk about Connections. How do we connect with each other, our
students, our campuses, and beyond?

Submit a program proposal by June 1 to be part of this exciting conference.

Questions? Contact MIX Conference Coordinator, Jill Sodt, at
Jill.Sodt at mcc.edu.

<http://www.memberleap.com>
--
Jo Angela Oehrli