[Michlib-l] Table for Sale

Cory Grimminck cgrimminck at portlandmilibrary.com
Wed May 9 13:40:05 EDT 2018

Hello!

A few years ago, we re-decorated our teen room, which led to us having an
extra, round, wooden table.  We've shifted it all over the library, but it
has become clear that we no longer have the space for it.

So, we are selling the table for $50, or best offer.  The table is 50" in
diameter, and stands 29" high.  I will attach a photo.  You can have four
of the wooden chairs shown if you want them, but you do not have to take
them if you don't.  Also, you would have to pick it up.

Thanks,
Cory Grimminck
Portland District Library