[Michlib-l] STEAM kits

Nancy Folaron nancy.folaron at sdl.lib.mi.us
Tue May 15 13:22:19 EDT 2018

 We have some grant money to purchase STEAM kits for our kids.  If you have
ordered them for your library could you please share your experiences with
us?

What vendors do you purchase the kits from?
Are there certain types of kits that are more popular with the kids?
Do you loan them out or are they in library use only?
Anything else you would like to share with us?

If you could please reply off list I will compile the responses later and
share.

Nancy Folaron

--
Nancy Folaron, Assistant Director
Shiawassee District Library/Durand Memorial Branch