[Michlib-l] Test Proctoring

Marika Zemke mzemke at commercelibrary.info
Wed May 16 11:43:04 EDT 2018

Megan, here is a link to the proctor  guidelines that we use.

http://www.commercelibrary.info/sites/default/files/COMM%20Proctor%20Guidelines%20-%202017.pdf

Marika Zemke

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 11:00 AM, Megan Buck via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Hello!
>

> I am hopeful libraries that offer test proctoring would be willing to
> share your policy/procedure, informational flyer, or other document you use
> to either advertise and/or explain your services.  We have received
> requests to proctor exams, but would like to have a document outlining what
> services we will provide (or won’t provide) and are hoping we don’t have to
> recreate the wheel!
>

> Thank you in advance for your assistance!
>
> Megan
>

> Megan Buck
>
> Director
>
> Dickinson County Library
>
> 401 Iron Mountain Street
>
> Iron Mountain, MI 49801
>
> (906) 774-1218
>
> www.dcl-lib.org
>

> [image: dickinson cty libray-side email]

Marika Zemke - Adult Services Manager
Commerce Township Community Library
180 East Commerce
Commerce Township, MI 48382
Direct Line 248-438-8163
Fax 248-387-6236
mzemke at commercelibrary.info

--
The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for
the use of the designated recipient(s). If the reader of this message is