[Michlib-l] It all must Go! Blank cases and scrap paper up for grabs.

Simpson, Kaisha ksimpson at albionlibrary.org
Thu May 17 15:21:43 EDT 2018

Hello Everyone,

We did a serious spring cleaning.

First on the list, we easily for about 5-6 reams worth of scrap paper (all
on standard sheets of paper and some with 3 hole punches on them).

Another item on the list are blank/used standard  dvd cases. We combined a
lot of our TV series and we have a large box full (easily 80 dvd cases or
more cases).

Lastly on our list are a set of thin/used DVD cases (easily 60 or more
cases).

Please feel free to contact me with your* zv *code for which specific
item(s) you are interested in. I will make sure to contact the library if
something is coming their way.

We close at 8pm today but I will keep this open until Monday to give
libraries a chance to claim some now and to send later.

Thanks.

--
Kaisha Simpson
Inter-loan Assistant / zv504