[Michlib-l] Abrams Foundation Family History Seminar, July 20-21, in Lansing

Rzepczynski, Kris (DNR) RzepczynskiK at michigan.gov
Thu May 24 08:38:28 EDT 2018

Perhaps of interest for you, your colleagues, or your patrons.

Featuring David Allen Lambert of the New England Historic Genealogical Society, the Abrams Foundation Family History Seminar will be held in Lansing on July 20-21. Brought to you by the Archives of Michigan and the Michigan Genealogical Council, the event's information, program schedule, and registration page can all be found here: http://seekingmichigan.org/events/2018-abrams-foundation-family-history-seminar.

With a terrific lineup of programs and speakers, we are looking forward to a fantastic event.

Please feel free to email me off-list with any questions about the event. Thank you.

Kris Rzepczynski
Senior Archivist, Archives of Michigan
517.373.9191
rzepczynskik at michigan.gov<mailto:rzepczynskik at michigan.gov>