[Michlib-l] ALSC Survey: Does your public library offer creative writing programs?

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Wed May 30 11:57:17 EDT 2018

Please excuse any cross-posting.

Subject: [alsc-l] Questionnaire: Does your public library offer creative writing programs?

Hello,

I'm a youth services librarian mentoring a library student studying children's services, and we both have an interest in learning more about what kinds of creative writing programs are offered at libraries. If your library provides any creative writing programs for any age group, we would love to hear from you! Please fill out the brief questionnaire at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf2mJgeEp2c18eL3-PYMIP4sRzTMGbR-LpRSII2VhhPWcpQAw/viewform. There are ten very short questions which we anticipate should take no longer than 5-10 minutes.

We will collect questionnaires until June 9 and then compile and share the results. The results will help us to complete one of our goals for the ALSC (Association for Library Services to Children) Mentoring program, which is to write a blog post about a topic relevant to youth librarianship. We appreciate your assistance with this!

Sincerely,

AnnMarie Hurtado                                          and                        Jess Costello
Youth Services Librarian                                                                Library student
Pasadena Public Library                                                                 San Jose State University

Cathy Lancaster
Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.