[Michlib-l] Let's MIX it up! August 17 at Mott Community College

Jill Sodt jill.sodt at mcc.edu
Thu May 31 13:09:51 EDT 2018

Let's talk about Connections. How do we connect with each other, our
students, our campuses, and beyond?

​

Join us for a day of learning and connecting with colleagues.

Dr. Reva Curry, Vice-President for Instruction and Learning Services at
Delta College, will keynote the day with *Connections:  Emerging
Relationships between College Librarians, Faculty, Staff and
Administration.*

*We are still accepting proposals! *Have you done something innovative,
creative, and exciting to connect on your campus or beyond? We invite you
to submit a proposal to share your ideas at MIX.

Registration is now open.

For more information: https://www.miala.org/mix_conference_2018.php

Jill Sodt
Director of Library Services