[Michlib-l] Hotspots

Nannette Miller erlib.director at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:29:04 EDT 2018

We purchased ZTE Warp Connect hotspots from Mobile Beacon about a year ago.
They use Sprint towers. We liked them a lot, but this spring received an
email saying there have been issues with the batteries swelling, and in
some instances catching on fire. We are not circulating them at this time.
Mobile Beacon told me they would replace them, but have not been able to
say whether the problem has been fixed. I'm wondering if we should try a
different company. I would appreciate hearing the responses you get to this
question.

Thanks.
Nannette Miller
Elk Rapids District Library

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 3:17 PM, Kristina Reynolds via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> I was wondering who circulates hot spots? If you do, which company do you
> use? What are some positives and negatives?
> Thank you,
> Kristie
>
> --
> Kristina Reynolds