[Michlib-l] TDL Director Position OPEN

Hope Nobel lvwdirector at llcoop.org
Thu May 31 16:40:54 EDT 2018

Good afternoon, everyone -

**Please excuse cross-postings. **

I've resigned as Director at TDL effective June 30th.  The Board has
requested that I plan to continue as Interim Director through September, and
potentially as long as December, depending upon when a new director is
found.

For those enquiring minds who want to know, this change comes about because
I'm recently engaged to an absolutely delightful man named Ben, and am
moving to Grand Rapids after our wedding on August 4th.  It has been a pure
delight to work with the Board and staff here at TDL, and I continue to be
amazed by the warmth and kindness of our patrons, so it's sad to contemplate
leaving Tamarack and Lakeview.  That said, I'm pretty excited and joyful
about this new chapter.

Watch for a director posting coming soon!

Hope E. Nobel, M.S.L.S.

Director

Tamarack District Library

P. O. Box 469