[Michlib-l] Board Games

Marian Volek marianvolek at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 11:59:49 EDT 2018

We've just started to circulate board games. They can be checked out for one month (I personally think that's too long..a week would be adequate), and we have a sticker on the front of the box and the inside cover explaining that if all the pieces are not returned or damaged, the patron will be responsible for the cost of replacing the entire game. I think it's going to be tricky keeping track of cards, play money, etc. but we'll see.  Marian VolekWest Iron District LibraryIron River, Michigan