[Michlib-l] Looking for recommendations

Sheila Bissonnette sbissonnette at pmdl.org
Tue Nov 6 12:25:12 EST 2018

Good afternoon all,  Happy Election Day!!!!

I’m looking for some information regarding building inspection services.

We currently have our facility inspected every year with Summit Companies (previously Koorsen Fire, previously Northern Fire & Safety and Central Fire Protection). They provide our annual fire alarm inspection and also provide monitoring services.

I’m looking to re-evaluate our current contracts.  Any recommendations for services would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Sheila

Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS
Library Director

Cell phone: 989-878-0450

Pere Marquette District Library
185 E. Fourth Street
Clare, MI 48617

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo]<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>