[Michlib-l] Query from WSU Press / The Faygo Book

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Nov 7 08:01:02 EST 2018

Good Morning,

This is to introduce Joe Grimm, author of the new Wayne State University Press title The Faygo Book. Joe is available to do book talks and programs in libraries. His contact information is below. Please feel free to reach out to Joe directly.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager
The Library Network