[Michlib-l] "One Click" Image collections for Summer Reading

Lancaster, Cathy (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Thu Nov 8 14:03:37 EST 2018

Dear Summer Reading Librarian,

CSLP has added "One Click" image collections to the online manual!  Video tutorials coming soon, but your library will soon receive instructions in the mail on how to access the online manual, as well as your 2019 incentives catalog.

Please see the instructions from Luke below on "One Click."  Don't forget, the manuals are all also very easily downloaded with a click for browsing on your computer or printing.

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.