[Michlib-l] Flannel sets up for grabs (with picture this time, sorry)

Syntha Green syntha_green at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:15:59 EST 2018

________________________________
From: Syntha Green
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:15 AM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org
Subject: Flannel sets up for grabs

Hi,
In today's adventure in cleaning we would like to give away 2 Flannel sets we don't use here:

A white velcro glove that has 5 green and speckled frogs, occupations, one bird and 2 kids in fall
A Brown Bear set that is not the Eric Carle illustrations

Please let me know if you'd like one or both and your rides code.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
Syntha Green
Baldwin Public Library but subscribed to Michlib via her personal email