[Michlib-l] PROGRAM IDEAS NEEDED

Stephanie Mallik Olson s.olson at vlc.lib.mi.us
Wed Nov 14 15:45:54 EST 2018

I am seeking speakers/lecturers/programs with a theme of American
History and or patriotism.  We received a gift from the local Republican
Women's Organization.  We have some names but they do not charge and
suggested we make donations to their organizations (because of the
PUBLIC FUND issues we have been cautioned against giving/donating).  We
have tried the Michigan History Magazine Speakers Bureau.  Any ideas of
someone who would visit us in Northeast (lower peninsula) Michigan
between April and October? Feel free to call me with ideas.

Stephanie