[Michlib-l] Looking for Presenter Recommendations

Jennifer Roth jennifer.roth at westlandlibrary.org
Fri Nov 16 13:36:43 EST 2018

Melinda Hoffman of Lasting Memories Floral Preservation?<http://www.lastingmemoriesfloralpreservation.com/> in Holly did a hands-on floral preservation program here on Monday that was very well received. I highly recommend her.

Jennifer Roth

Head of Adult Services

Westland Public Library
(734) 326-6123