[Michlib-l] Plan the future of SEMLOL (and win a $40 Amazon gift card)

Holly Sorscher hvs at umich.edu
Mon Nov 19 12:05:37 EST 2018

Share your future professional development and initiative ideas at this
interactive meeting.

Register now for SEMLOL at 40: Share you memories! Plan our future!

Attendees will be included in a drawing to win a $40.00 Amazon gift card!

SEMLOL at 40 will be held 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. on Friday, November 30, 2018
at the Environmental Interpretive Center
<https://umdearborn.edu/casl/centers-institutes/environmental-interpretive-center>
on
the  University of Michigan-Dearborn  campus.  You will have the
opportunity to enjoy the exhibits and walking trails at this unique
location both during our break and after the event.

Please see the attached flyer for detailed information about the event and
how to register.

--
Holly V. Sorscher (she/her)
Head, User Services