[Michlib-l] Shelby Township Library

Katie Ester katie.ester at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 21:11:35 EST 2018

Hello all,
I am so pleased to announce that tonight the Shelby Township Board of Trustees voted unanimously to build a new Library at a cost not to exceed $11.2 million dollars. The presented plan is for a 25,000 square foot library to be built on the municipal grounds overlooking a beautiful park and small lake.

At the meeting tonight, patrons showed up in droves to speak eloquently and passionately in support of the library. When the vote was final, the audience burst into cheers and applause. It was a night I’ll not soon forget.

Happily,
Katie Ester, Director
Shelby Township Library