[Michlib-l] Labor Law Posters for 2019 - Ordering is OPEN!

Kate Andrade kate at woodlands.lib.mi.us
Mon Nov 26 16:50:14 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

Labor Law Posters are being reprinted for an update to the Michigan Minimum
Wage & Overtime notice effective January 1, 2019. As some of you may know,
everything on the wage increase is tentative due to the Lame Duck session
in the Michigan legislature, but as soon as we know what is happening,
posters will be printed and shipped. If the wage increase goes forward as
it stands, the posters will not be ready until after the New Year. We will
ship them to you as soon as we receive them.

Now is the time to renew your subscription or sign up for the first time.
Labor Law Posters are required for all work locations and need to be
current. Woodlands Library Cooperative purchases our sets from the Michigan
Chamber of Commerce, which keeps funds in Michigan, and best of all, you
can tell the aggressive and sometimes shady vendors who hound you and your
staff that you're taken care of for the year.

*Pricing*: At the most, $24 per set. We will ship to your library in a
poster tube, along with a copy of your invoice. Your cost comes down as
more sets are ordered. Last year libraries ordered enough sets of posters
to bring the price down to $16.25 per set, including the poster tube.

*New this year*:  The Michigan Chamber is offering an additional format for
the Michigan/Federal posters: a 27x39 inch all-in-one poster panel
containing all the required postings. The four-panel poster set (four 18x24
inch poster panels) is the format you received last year. You can continue
to order the four-panel set, switch to the one-panel version, or order a
combination of both for the same price.

Reserve your Labor Law Poster set(s) here here:
https://goo.gl/forms/vE5bQ7UDRjmKNdt93

*Ordering deadline is Friday, December 14, 2018 at 5:00pm.*

Free free to drop me a line or give me a call if you have questions or
concerns.

Thank you,
kate
--