[Michlib-l] Language Program and Music CDs

Josh Olsen jolsen at kettering.edu
Wed Nov 28 08:42:01 EST 2018

Good morning,

Kettering University recently withdrew our CDs, and we wish to offer some
items to anyone who wants them, first come first served.

Please reply off-list with your RIDES code and specify which of the items
you want:

Pimsleur Language Programs (16 CD sets):
Chinese (Mandarin)
Russian II and III
French I, II, and III
German (2 sets) I, II, and III
Spanish I, II, and III
Italian I, II, and III

There's too many music CDs to list and we're hoping to move them in bulk so
if interested please reply off-list and I will provide more information.

Thank you.

--
Josh Olsen
Access Services Librarian

Email: jolsen at kettering.edu
Phone: (810) 762-7816
Fax: (810) 762-9742
1700 University Avenue ~ Flint, MI 48504

Kettering University