[Michlib-l] Writers' Conference

Brian Johnston bjohnston at lincolnlib.org
Wed Nov 28 13:05:22 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

The first ever Southwest Michigan Writers' Conference in Niles was a big success, with 67 participants from all over the area plus 11 speakers. We want to expand this program and make it even better next year. To that end, we're seeing if any other libraries would like to be involved with next year's conference, tentatively scheduled for October 26, 2019. There will be an informational meeting at Niles District Library on January 8, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. If your library is interested in participating, please come to the meeting or email me at bjohnston at lincolnlib.org<mailto:bjohnston at lincolnlib.org> for more information.

Thanks,

Brian R. Johnston
Head of Public Services
Lincoln Township Public Library