[Michlib-l] Cricut

Marian Volek marianvolek at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 28 14:20:43 EST 2018

We have a Sizzix that is available for anyone to use, in the library. A Cricut was donated to us last year, with a ton of stuff for it. We have a scrapbook club that meets here, and some of the ladies showed us how to use it, but basically, as with the Sizzix, it's just available here for people to use with their own materials.  Marian VolekWest Iron District LibraryIron River, Michigan