[Michlib-l] Badge Printer

Gina Horn HornG at branchdistrictlibrary.org
Thu Nov 29 15:37:53 EST 2018

I have been looking into a badge printer for the purpose of printing
library cards as well as staff badges.
The things I like are:

   1. Design changes are easy
   2. It takes 12 seconds to print a library card
   3. We can put a patron's picture on their library card (if we choose to)
   and they can use it as another form of ID
   4. Library cards will cost approximately what we are paying currently

What I would like to know is do any of you have badge printers at your
library?  Do you like it or not?  Do you use it for printing library cards
as well?  Pro's and Con's?  Thoughts and Suggestions?  I appreciate your
input!

Thank you!
Sincerely,

Gina Horn