[Michlib-l] Multiple copies of books available

Janelle Martin jmartin at lib.lapeer.org
Fri Nov 30 10:38:38 EST 2018

Hey Everyone,
We are discarding several book club kits at our library with 10 copies of
the same books and I was wondering if anyone was interested in using them
to create book club kits at their library?

The books are in good to excellent condition but have fl. green numbers
(1-10) on the spine with a label on the front that says "Lapeer District
Library: this item belongs to a book club kit." They also have Lapeer
District Library stamped on the title page and another page in the book. I
also have digital copies of the discussion questions for the majority of
the books if you are interested. I have attached a picture below of the
labeling. The titles that are available are:

   - Outcasts United by Warren St. John
   - Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
   - The Piano Teacher by Janice Y.K. Lee
   - Loving Frank by Nancy Horan
   - Beekeepers Apprentice by Laurie King.
   - Maytrees by Anne Dillard

If you are interested in any of them, please send me which one you want and
your RIDES code. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you very much,
Janelle

Janelle Martin
Head of Fiction