[Michlib-l] Invitation to Puzzle Palooza IX at the Pinckney Library

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Wed Oct 3 18:41:43 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

It's time once again for Puzzle Palooza IX at the Pinckney Community Public
Library! It will be on Saturday, October 13th, from 10am-2pm. New this
year, we are giving puzzlers their choice of working on a 500-piece puzzle
or a 1000-piece puzzle. (Only 1-2 people on teams working with 500-piece
puzzles, please. Teams of 2-4 people will be working on 1000-piece puzzles.
If you sign up by yourself and wish to work on a 1000-piece puzzle, we will
team you up with a group that has only 2-3 people.) As always, to help give
puzzlers a boost of energy, the library will be providing bagels, donuts,
pizza and drinks throughout the length of the program.

For more information: https://bit.ly/2RolB55
To register yourself and/or your team, please call the library at
734-878-3888 to sign up.

We hope very much to see you then!
Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco