[Michlib-l] State Aid Report - error won't allow lock and submission

jshirtz jshirtz at uproc.lib.mi.us
Thu Oct 4 16:39:08 EDT 2018

Hi Kathy!

I hope all is well with your family. :)

I just attempted to Verify (and lock and submit) my State Aid Report,
but the form is stuck on the Area of Square Feet of Outlet field. The
number in the field is correct (11,500; it's been the same for forever),
but I keep getting a "nullRequired Required: a value is required!"
message when I try to Verify the information.

Any thoughts? If I should direct my question elsewhere, please let me
know.

Thank you very much for your help!

Jesse

--