[Michlib-l] Law Books Available

Lori Mills lorijean929 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 10:16:07 EDT 2018

Hello,

I greet you from yet another Michigan library removing their print law
collection. We do not participate in RIDES, so we are hoping to donate it
to someone who might be able to pick up here in Novi. Please be advised
that this collection has not received updates since 2012.

   - West's legal forms. (72 volumes)
   - Michigan compiled laws annotated. (103 volumes)
   - Michigan reporter : covering cases reported in North western reporter,
   Second series. (263 volumes)
   - West's Michigan digest 2d. (99 volumes)
   - Michigan court rules practice. Courtroom handbook on Michigan civil
   procedure.
   - Michigan rules of court.
   - Civil trials and evidence / Gerald E. Rosen ... [et al.].
   - Civil appeals / Stephen J. Markman ; contributing editor, John H.
   Dudley, Jr. ; senior editor, Gerald E. Rosen.
   - Michigan criminal law and procedure, with forms.

Please call me at 248-675-0242 with any questions or to make arrangements
for pick up.

Thank you,
Lori

*Lori J. Mills, MLIS*

Library Director

41555 West Twelve Mile Road

Novi, MI 48377

Office: 248.675.0242 | Fax: 248.675.0190

ljmills at southuniversity.edu

Visit us at www.southuniversity.edu