[Michlib-l] Fwd: E-petition for ALA Treasurer

Christine Hage christine.hage at rhpl.org
Thu Oct 11 21:28:26 EDT 2018

If you are a member of ALA I encourage you to sign Maggie’s petition. Please follow the link below in here message.

Christine Lind Hage, Director,
Rochester Hills Public Library
500 Olde Towne Road
Rochester, MI 48307-2043
248/650-7122

Raising a reader is: Talking * Singing * Reading * Writing *  Playing

Begin forwarded message: