[Michlib-l] Be a Wayne State SIS Ambassador at WSU's 150th Celebration on October 26 (Join us Online or On-Campus!)

WSU School of Information Sciences asklis at wayne.edu
Fri Oct 12 13:07:37 EDT 2018

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/71069e78b2e149adc34550c95/images/9b7aa4c1-b113-487d-ad3d-a3e60c24f50b.jpg]

Join on us on October 26 as a School of Information Sciences Ambassador.

Wayne State University is throwing an unforgettable party to celebrate 150 years of academic excellence in the heart of Detroit!

We're seeking SIS alumni and students to join us at our event tent as SIS Ambassadors. Join in the festivities, share your professional experiences, and represent the School of Information Sciences to party goers.

You can participate online--by briefly livestreaming in to to say hello and share your SIS story-- or in-person, joining us in the tent. Stay all day, or just for an hour.

It all starts at 4:30 on October 26, 2018!

For more details and to register as a SIS Alumni Ambassador, email Matt Fredericks, SIS Academic Services Officer, at aj8416 at wayne.edu<mailto:aj8416 at wayne.edu?subject=SIS%20Alumni%20Ambassador>.

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/71069e78b2e149adc34550c95/images/e325c391-1316-47e9-be16-3a2777bcbdca.jpg]