[Michlib-l] Free furniture and equipment from the Library of Michigan

Bartlett, Bernadette (MDE) BartlettB at michigan.gov
Mon Oct 15 11:21:38 EDT 2018

Hello - we have some furniture and equipment that is looking for a good home.  All items are free to libraries, schools or other Michigan government entities.  All items must be picked up on-site in Lansing.  Please request items by replying to this email by Oct. 26, 2018.

If you cannot see the slideshow at this link, please let me know and I will forward a copy.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1IaZZ9MyE0VypiyrO5SvyY9WA3BMLtPh1mvrzLd6LLv4/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!

Bernadette

Bernadette M. Bartlett
Michigan Documents Librarian
Library of Michigan
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48915

517-335-1462
bartlettb at michigan.gov<mailto:bartlettb at michigan.gov>

Specializing in Michigan state and local government information.