[Michlib-l] Discarding computers

Don Priest dpriest at southgate.lib.mi.us
Mon Oct 15 12:11:18 EDT 2018

Hi all, looking for some ideas. We'll be replacing our computers soon, and I'm not sure what to do with the old ones. It would be nice to donate them, they're not so old that no one could find a use for them. If not that, I'll need to look for options to safely dispose of them, preferably cheaply.

I may also keep a few for a tech take-apart event, which a colleague mentioned to me. Sounded like a fun event, and a good use for older electronics! As usual, please reply off-list; I will compile answers in a few weeks. Thanks!

Don Priest
Southgate Veterans Memorial Library
14680 Dix-Toledo Rd.
Southgate, MI 48195