[Michlib-l] Any Teen/Adult fiction authors coming to your library soon?

Klaudia Janek kjanek at bloomfield.org
Wed Oct 17 10:26:25 EDT 2018

I have a really great young man who is working on a semester long project
of writing a choose your own adventure type book.  He's in 10th grade. He
has never seen an in-person author presentation.  Part of his project is
going to listen to a current fiction author (teen or adult).  He totally
missed out last night when Supriya Kelkar was at Bloomfield Township PL
(because he didn't read my email).

Is there any library who has an author scheduled in October or November and
is within 30ish minutes of Rochester Hills?  I would really appreciate the
information.

Thanks!
Klaudia

Klaudia Janek, MLIS

*School Librarian*

*IB Extended Essay Coordinator*

*Michigan Association for Media in Education - 2018 President*

*AASL **Frances Henne Award Committee Chair*

248 341 5925

http://iamediacenter.blogspot.com

--

*International Academy*