[Michlib-l] Agreements for Library Service -- samples

Stephanie knownformylaugh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:48:57 EDT 2018

Greetings everyone --

My Board has asked me to inquire about other libraries' contracts for
library services.   Specifically they are hoping those of you who have a
contract to provide services to other entities/municipalities would:
a) be willing to share copies of your contract with us and/or
b) share what things you think *should* be covered in your contracts (or,
if those issues are already covered in your contract please note that in
your response and why you think it is imperative that it be in/remain in
your contract).

Even if it's a simple contract (as in "A millage will be levied by x
municipality and those funds will be placed in a fund designated for x
library")... we are still interested in seeing it if possible.

Thank you in advance for your time,
Stephanie Masin -- Director
Maud Preston Palenske Memorial Library
500 Market Street