[Michlib-l] Book giveaway vendors

Sheila Bissonnette sbissonnette at pmdl.org
Wed Oct 17 11:30:38 EDT 2018

Good morning,

We are looking to purchase books to be given away at a few library events before the end of the year.  Last year we had great success finding great deals at www.firstbook.org to give away. This year we are not having as much luck. I'm just wondering if there are other resources where we can purchase large quantities of books for give aways?

Thanks for your input.

Sheila

-
Sheila M. Bissonnette, MLIS
Library Director

Cell phone: (989) 878-0450

Currently Reading<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[Book Cover]<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/64338135?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[Goodreads Logo] <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature> Get your own email signature<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

Harrison District Library
105 E. Main Street
P.O. Box 380
Harrison, MI 48625