[Michlib-l] Legal Information Reference Center

Ryan Tackabury rtackabury at thegdl.org
Wed Oct 24 12:48:22 EDT 2018

Hello,

I heard from a lot of people at MLA last week that found the EBSCO Legal Information Reference Center? lacking some of the legal forms we find ourselves using every day.

During a session with Joe Ceterski, an EBSCO representative, someone asked about this. Joe asked us to submit a message  through the EBSCO support page about which forms we needed but were not available, and that if multiple people/libraries would submit a message, it would be more likely to get addressed quickly.

Just a reminder that if you cannot find a form you are looking for, please let EBSCO know on their support page, which you can find here<http://support.ebscohost.com/contact/askus.php>.

Thanks.

Ryan Tackabury
Digital Services Librarian