[Michlib-l] Webinar: Using the Library of Michigan's Event Registration System - 11/01/2018 02:00 PM - 02:30 PM ET

Atkin, Evette (MDE) AtkinE at michigan.gov
Thu Oct 25 10:27:26 EDT 2018

Greetings!

The Library of Michigan has recently switched to a new event registration system. This system has many new features to better aid our event attendees. Join me for a free, 30-minute webinar covering the registration process including new functionalities!

Register now for Using the Library of Michigan's Event Registration System<https://libraryofmichigan.z2systems.com/np/clients/libraryofmichigan/event.jsp?event=81&>! (https://libraryofmichigan.z2systems.com/np/clients/libraryofmichigan/event.jsp?event=81&)

Evette M. Atkin
Continuing Education Coordinator
Library of Michigan
atkine at michigan.gov<mailto:atkine at michigan.gov>