[Michlib-l] Great Speaker on Holocaust

Kimberly Schaaf kschaaf at springfield.lib.mi.us
Tue Oct 30 11:32:42 EDT 2018

Hi All,

We had a great speaker on the topic of the Holocaust recently whom I'd like to recommend to any library interested in that topic. Irene Miller, an author who lives in southeast Michigan, wrote a book called "Into No Man's Land" detailing her and her family's experience escaping Poland during the Holocaust. She was extremely engaging, educational and inspiring. We had a record amount of people attend and every single one of them was very moved by her story. Her contact information is on her website: http://www.irenemillerspeaker.com/

Thank you,
Kimberly Schaaf
Librarian
Springfield Twp. Library