[Michlib-l] Part-Time Youth Services Coordinator Posting

BEL Britney Dillon belbd at llcoop.org
Wed Sep 5 12:08:09 EDT 2018

Hi, All-

Do you love the library? Are you excited about working with a team of people
with fun ideas to create something remarkable? Our awesome children's
librarian is moving on to her next adventure, so we have an amazing
opportunity open for someone who loves working with kids!

Youth Services Coordinator
This is an hourly part-time position (20-25 hrs/week) starting at $11/hour.
Under direction of the Library Director, the Youth Services Coordinator
develops and implements programs, services, and materials collections for the
purpose of educating, engaging, and empowering children and their caregivers,
addressing various literacy needs, and promoting exciting library services.
This person enjoys collaboration, is willing to explore new ideas, and
contributes to a supportive, functioning, inclusive, and dynamic environment
for youth and their caregivers and their fellow colleagues.

Interested applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and 3-5 professional
references to belbd at llcoop.org.

Please see attached for application and full description of position.

Library Director
Alvah N. Belding Memorial Library
302 E. Main St.
Belding, MI 48809
616.794.1450

"You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world.
This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!" - The Doctor