[Michlib-l] Program recommendation

Jess Hesselgrave jess at salinelibrary.org
Thu Sep 6 11:14:04 EDT 2018

On Sunday, August 19, Pam Jaslove and Dan Valeen performed at the Saline District Library. They performed the “Great American Songbook” – songs from the 20s and 30s – and talked about the history of the great ballrooms of Detroit and the famous musicians they attracted. We had 19 in the crowd and they greatly enjoyed the performance, especially the two actual Rosie the Riveters in attendance who said that the music brought back many memories of their youth. I highly recommend booking Pam Jaslove and Dan Valeen! Here is a link to Pam’s website if you are interested in booking: http://www.pamjaslove.com/

Jess Hesselgrave
Head of Adult Services
Saline District Library
555 N Maple Rd