[Michlib-l] Save the Data webinar: Easy, Breezy, Usability Studies

Kosinski, Kathy (MDE) KosinskiK at michigan.gov
Fri Sep 7 13:40:35 EDT 2018

Hello everyone,
The next installment of the Save the Data series by Joe Hamlin and myself is a week from today! We will be covering the basics of usability studies.
You can work really hard on marketing, service, or website, but what is the point if it isn't usable for your library users? Hopefully after our webinar you will have a good sense of how to incorporate user testing in big or little ways at your library.

Please register today<https://libraryofmichigan.z2systems.com/eventReg.jsp?event=47&> (even if it is just to get early access to the recording!)

This webinar will be recorded and captioned.

This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.

Questions, comments, or concerns? We are always happy to chat.

Best,
Kathy (and Joe)

Kathy Kosinski
Statewide Library Services Analyst