[Michlib-l] *Free* Roundtable on community engagement!

Pam Seabolt seaboltp at mcls.org
Tue Sep 18 10:23:32 EDT 2018

MCLS is committed to supporting the community engagement efforts of libraries in Indiana and Michigan. Our next rounds of community engagement roundtable discussions will be in September.

These discussions are free and open to anyone with an interest, but we ask that you register online so we know how many to expect. Join us for the opportunity to support one another in your community engagement efforts!

Tuesday, September 25

Bay College Library (Conference Room), 2001 N Lincoln Rd, Escanaba, MI
Time: 10:30AM – 12:30PM

Register>><https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctCxvBQKBdP40cZU_z9nuOCfOSQxFP2AklW_OUneS5YfR8qg/viewform?usp=pp_url>
Questions? Contact David at vottad at mcls.org or 800-530-9019 x122.

Pamela Seabolt
Community Engagement Librarian
Engagement, Consulting, and Training
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
(800) 530-9019 ext 123
seaboltp at mcls.org<mailto:seaboltp at mcls.org>

[id:image001.png at 01D32BD1.F967B940]<https://www.facebook.com/mcls.org>     [id:image002.png at 01D32BD1.F967B940] <https://twitter.com/mclsorg>       [id:image003.png at 01D32BD1.F967B940] <http://www.mcls.org/>